Help keep pesky mites off your scaly sidekick with Natural Chemistry’s Reptile Mite Spray.
This popular formula is designed to kill mites, lice and external parasites on contact. This effective formula is entirely safe to use directly on snakes, lizards and other reptiles. Use it to combat insects of all life stages, quickly and effectively eliminating them from your reptile and his environment. It can also be used to clean surfaces and substrate of terrariums, as needed!
- Kills mites, lice and external reptile parasites.
- Effectively kills pests on contact.
- Safe for use directly on reptiles including snakes and lizards.
- Works to eliminate unwanted insects at all life stages.
- Can be used to clean terrarium surfaces and other habitats.
Mites are the most common parasite found on reptiles (snakes, lizards, turtles and tortoises). The mites feed on the blood of reptiles and cases of severe infestation can cause anemia. Mites are small and sometimes can be hard to spot. They usually are seen as very small black or red dots on the reptiles and are often around the eye caps of snakes, or under their scales. Mites have 5 stages to their life cycle: egg, larvae, protonymph, deutonymph, and adult. The entire life cycle can be completed in as little as 7 to 16 days depending on temperature and humidity. Natural Chemistry Pet & Home’s Reptile Spray™ kills mites on contact.
- Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate 2.1%
- Undecylenic Acid 0.5%
- Other Ingredients 97.4%
- Total 100.0%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
- Spray directly on reptile, but not to excess (runoff) and all areas where mites may hide. Avoid spraying eyes and facial areas. Alternatively, spray Reptile Spray onto a cloth and wipe on reptile.
- Reapply as often as necessary, but not more often than at 3-day intervals.
- Do not treat snakes for at least 6 hours after shedding their skin.
Reptile Spray can be used to clean surfaces of terrariums and other habitats. Spray surfaces with this product and wipe with clean cloth. Rinse and dry surfaces before reintroducing reptile to habitat. NOT FOR USE ON AMPHIBIANS SUCH AS FROGS AND/OR TOADS.
Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: CALL 1-800-255-3924
EPA Reg. No. 91875-2
EPA Est. No. 46270-NY-1